Mold is a serious problem. Especially when it is growing inside your home. Not only does It affect and damage your home, it can also be dangerous to you and your family as well. Especially those with asthma or other respiratory conditions, children, and the elderly. There are many different types of molds and fungi. It should be identified, treated and removed by a professional to prevent the contaminants from spreading. If not removed correctly, it can spread to the entire home, causing more damage to your property, and risking your families health.
Keep your home and family safe from the dangers of mold. Contact us today for your free estimate.